Monday, October 13, 2014

The Natural Home - You Have To Start Somewhere

I am super excited about the next step in developing my Natural Healthy Home. I have all my supplies and recipes planned out for this weeks work. As a mom it is super important to me that I am providing the best possible environment for my large family. I have been kind of a ditch walker in my cleaning supplies. I have dabbled in natural cleaning here and there but have not fully committed due to lack of knowledge. The more I read the more I am convinced that the toxins in standard cleaners are not what I want in my home! They do not produce my healthy best environment! So, studying ways to effectively clean my home naturally has become a priority. Whatever you are using right now to clean your home, I encourage you to begin to convert to a natural cleaning regiment. Today, I wiped my counters down with a damp dish cloth sprinkled with a few drops of wild orange essential oil. The result was amazing and my home smelled fantastic and inviting.
Fresh and Natural Cleaning Supplies
doTerra Wild Orange
www.mydoterra.com/healingsources


coming soon...How I changed my chemically cleaned home into a Naturally Clean Happy Home.

Cost Effective and Effective

No comments:

Post a Comment