Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Take Charge of Your Health Natural Antibiotics that really work!

The majority of us are overusing antibiotics and are contributing to the rise of Super bugs (antibiotic resistant bacteria)  Today I am breaking out my Dr. Mama tools and mixing up my natural antibiotic blend of essential oils. My daughter got her wisdom teeth pulled and has a small infection. I mixed up a Antibiotic bomb using Oregano, On Guard, Rosemary, Eucalyptus, and Cinnamon. You can check out this and other recipes using essential oils here: https://www.google.com/search?q=photo+of+doterra+antibiotic+bomb&rlz=1C1CHWA_enUS520US524&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=VRQjVN6RH4KuogSRjIHwCg&ved=0CB8QsAQ

I do want to say, when using Oregano IT IS A HOT OIL! ALWAYS USE A CARRIER OIL such as coconut oil to keep it from burning your skin. To take internally drip drops into vegetable caplets to avoid a mouth burn. I ONLY use doTerra essential oils because they carry the certification of Certified, Pure, Therapeutic Grade (CPTG) and can be taken safely.
Oregano is also an awesome Anti fungal source to be used on athletes foot and planters warts.
The Power and Control I feel in my home using essential oils for healing and health is amazing. I no longer worry about what to do with illness in the family. I have a source of healing right at my fingertips.
You can get these oils and more at www.mydoterra.comr/healingsources
I will write more soon on Antibiotics VS Essential Oils for now... It's time to go make another Bomb for my daughter and Blow that infection away!

                                  wwwmydoterra.com/healingsources

1 comment:

  1. I'm happy to report that Katies infection is all gone and she is pain free tonight! We gave her 3 doses of the Antibiotic Bomb today. Tonight she was pain free! !#lovemyoils #everydayoils

    ReplyDelete